With temperatures rising and the snow melting, there is no perfect time like early spring to take out your bike for its first ride of the season. Here are quick and easy steps to follow:
- Wear protective gear at all times while riding
- Ride at your skill level
- Never drive impaired by alcohol or drugs
- You are never too old or experienced to take refresher rider courses
- Get properly trained and licensed
- Be cautious when driving through heavily trafficked areas
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident and as a result inflicted serious injuries, please contact our office at Morici, Longo & Associates at (312) 372-9600, or click here to schedule a FREE consultation to discuss your motor vehicle accident and related injuries.